Aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery service
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery seeks to restore or improve the function and physical appearance of injuries caused by accidents and burns, diseases and tumors of the skin and supporting tissues and congenital anomalies, mainly of the face, hands and genitals.
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, on the other hand, deals with patients in general healthy and their purpose is the correction of alterations of the aesthetic norm, in order to obtain greater facial and body harmony or the squeal produced by aging. This affects the emotional stability improving the quality of life through professional relationships, affective, etc.
- Lip aesthetic surgery
- Profiloplasty: rhinoplasty, mentoplasty, malarplasty
- Breast aesthetic surgery, includes postmastectomy reconstruction
- Braquiplastia-crural meloplasty
- Male and female genital aesthetics
When thinking about undergoing plastic surgery, it is very important to take into account some tips that will help us ensure that the professional we have chosen meets all the requirements:
- Belonging to the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE) as they offer an excellent professional training. Also have all your degree as a rule specialist.
- From the first moment you should be seen by your plastic surgeon
- Preoperative tests should be performed appropriate to your type of surgery prior to the intervention to ensure that there is no type of contraindication that prevents surgery
- Hospital centers or clinics that offer both equipment and technical personnel in any type of incident during the procedure were selected
- You must sign an informed consent regarding the procedure where all the information is exposed in a clear way for the patient
- The necessary time will be taken to decide if the intervention is performed. It will never rush
- He will request all the information he needs from the specialist, he will ask if he needs a second opinion.
Our plastic surgeon Dr. Giraldo is a doctor in Medicine and surgery, specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery and the Spanish Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (SECPRE). Some of his theories and techniques are carried out by professionals from the world of plastic surgery
In Magna Clinic our specialists are of recognized prestige and give the patient a full attention and advice throughout the process, maintaining it at the end.
Aesthetic medicine uses topical anesthesia and small interventions.
One of the most used products in aesthetic medicine is the hyaluronic acid that is found naturally in our body, which minimizes possible allergies. Its main actions include the ability to recover elasticity and firmness to our skin, neck and faces, making us look younger.
The form of administration is through more or less deep skin injections according to the treatment to be performed. Needles of a particularly fine gauge are used to reduce the patient’s pain and avoid side effects.
- Botulinum toxin
- Facial Rejuvenation by volumetrization, mesotherapy, peeling
- Nutrition and diet
- Varicose Sclerosis
- Obesity and cellulite treatment
- PRP: platelet-rich plasma